Monday, December 24, 2007

RassleResults: RPW Metropolis, IL 12.22.07

----Yield Sign Dan beat Soul Train winner Yeild Sign Dan…Hambones 1 and 2 beat Ed Love/Iceman..Southside Brawler beat Mr. Pimptacluar…Jim Casey beat Outlaw Don Bass…Kilo beat 187 winner…Tojo Yamamoto Jr. beat Johnny Lighting in Hair vs. Hair Match and the Main Event No DQ: TW Justice vs. Suicidal Youth – No contest.

----55 paid…They gave $1,200 that helped 25 families have Christmas. Good job guys!!...There was no winner in the main event - match was very extreme with light tubes, ladders, cheese graders etc.The crowd pretty much broke into a riot. Suicidal Youth was going to use a flaming table - when he caught the table on fire fans and workers rushed the ring and stopped the match. The cops got called. TW and Suicidal or both banned form the building. Next show is January 5, 2008.

AND WHO ARE YOU??

----Since I don’t see this guy’s name that much in results, I have to tell this story. As many of you know I was in the hospital a few weeks back. It is about 2:00 AM in the morning and I have had about a good shot of Demerol. The phlebotomist (person that takes blood samples) walks in to get some blood. He says, “Coach BT, how you doing??” I am like, “Do I know you??” Then I said “Did you work the pizza business with me??” He said, “No, bro..I am in the REAL business with you.” I looked at him again groggily, “Southside Brawler…” and then we both laughed. So, even with me in the hospital I can’t get away from the wrestling business. He came back later and got more blood and I told him, “Damn, I thought I was dreaming that.”