Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Power Outage causes problems for C.H.R.

This morning an hour and 15 minutes into my interview with Randy Hales my power was knocked out due to a bad storm and high winds which killed my phone connection and my internet connection bringing the interview to a screeching halt. The power was out for two hours so we weren't able to finish the interview today. I have rescheduled Randy for this coming Monday at 10am to finish out the interview, the good news that this morning's interview did save to the archive and can still be heard, I recommend everyone check it out, some very interesting stuff about the end of the USWA and how Power Pro came to be (and almost didn't). Some good stuff, so check it out on the player below and check out Monday's show where we'll finish out the interview and have some word association with Randy as well.