Wednesday, April 02, 2008

RRO Updates!!!

----ASWF called last night to say that they had NOTHING to do with that video that was made. They stated that it was produced by a third party. But, come on guys!! You had it up on your site!!

----I have heard no update on Peggy Gilbert, but it was stated on the Kayfabe Board and in e-mails that Doug and Eddie do have a sister named Kim.

----RWA owner Frank Martin sent the following in response to the story we ran yesterday. Martin’s response is almost like they are trying to run an angle out of it, but honestly folks – that was a shoot, when Ali grabbed him by the neck!! My response to Martin is below his statement. I am sure this story is far from being over.

Yes I told Treat to put the make up on Ali. I, as the owner of the Royal Wrestling Alliance, must do what I feel is best for the company as a whole. I must put as many people in the arena as I can. The name of the game is to make money not just brake even. I really have tried to be as nice to all the workers as I can and accommodate them as much as possible. But from now on I have to do what I have to do to build this company. Yes I did try to calm Ali down and yes he did choke me. But I did what I had to do and if Ali cannot take the heat in the RWA kitchen then he needs to stay out of the kitchen. There has been no further contact between myself and Mr. Stevens.

----I understand your point in being the boss, but get real about this - you are not paying these guys hundreds of dollars, so why to act like you are Vince McMahon?? The man requested no makeup - he was putting the dress on - nothing that you did because of that accomplished anything. If the fans come back to see Ali, then they will not get him, because he will probably not return.

----I have confirmed for tomorrow’s “Shooting the Shiznit” radio show – Derrick King and Jimmy Tidwell. I will also be taking calls during the whole show – (347) 838-8101.