Monday, June 09, 2008

Tatt2 Gets A Look!!


----I got word via myspace today that Tatt2 did get a chance to talk with TNA officials last night. Reggie B Fine helped him get the contact and he passed along his DVD to Dutch Mantel and Jeff Jarrett. Before he arrived, some of the other workers were being asked their opinion on Tatt2. Tatt2 wrote to say, “I always believe in if it’s for me then let it be but if its not then I will continue to push harder and harder to make things happen for myself. I passed on a DVD to the head of TNA and hopefully I will get a call.”

----Tatt2 has improved since the start of this site over 2 years ago from being a total spot monkey to being able to work. His stay at TLCW and working with guys like Derrick King and Flash Flanagan has helped him boost his workrate. As always, Tatt2 is exciting to watch and would fit in doing the X-Division style of TNA. Best of luck from RRO!!