Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bad Winter Storm - Delays!!

----As you can read by CLICKING HERE, the Bootheel of Missouri, the home offices of RRO, was hit hard in the last 48 hours by a winter storm. There is no power at my house or water. I am lucky because I work in the hotel business and have somewhere to stay. I had a chance to visit the area for about a hour today and it is the worst damage I have seen caused by a winter storm or a storm of any kind in my town. I am lucky my house did not suffer any damage. I have a tree down in the front of the house, but other than that - I think I will be ok when I get water and power. As of right now, I have heard estimates from tomorrow by 6:00 PM to five days to 30 days.

----In the middle of all of this I am in the final stages of Yearbook 2008 with the first official Book Tour stop being a pre-book tour stop of NEW on 2.06.09. As of right now that is a date I can not promise, because all the book is on the hard drive at the house.

----Other updates and such should flow just fine as I have internet access at work and do lot of site updates from there anyway.