Monday, January 26, 2009

Just A Few Things for No Reason...




----I got the two photos above in my e-mail. I got them last Saturday night [1.17.09], but didn't see them until yesterday. I just thought I would post them. Four of my favorite guys in the business.

----And...I got this story this morning in the e-mail. I am sure the sender will want to be kayfabed, but I am sure everyone will get a laugh out of it.

I wanted to share this story from Hooters last night. We were there to watch the Royal Rumble PPV, and Derrick King was also there with some friends. The Downtown Hooters has several TVs, along with a big screen on the far wall. Derrick just happened to be in the middle of the floor walking past the big screen when Shelton Benjamin entered the Rumble. The entire place erupted and directed a "Let's Go Shelton" chant at Derrick.

The PPV was great, but that was the highlight of the night for us!