Friday, May 22, 2009

Tank Funeral Expenses: WE CHALLENGE YOU!!!

----The expenses of Tank’s funeral where in the $5,700 range. Tank did not have any insurance and I do know that his family would appreciate any help you can give them!! Crazy Train and I came up with an idea that I hope everyone will join up and help them!! Crazy Train and I both donated $100 to the costs of the funeral. We are both challenging all the workers and the fans in this area to match our donation and send $100 to the address below. If you send a check or money order, just enclose a SASE and the funeral home will send you a receipt. Make sure you enclose a note saying you are helping with Tim Robertson’s funeral expenses. Dig into your pockets and send some money!! WE CHALLENGE YOU!!! And if you can’t afford the $100 and I understand that, just send ANYTHING!! $5, $10, $25, $50, $75 or whatever!! DO IT TODAY!!!!

Tim Roberson Expenses
John W German Funeral Home
208 N 3rd St
Hayti, MO 63851
(573) 359-1400