Tuesday, September 01, 2009

D-Rock's IWA Report!!!

----CLICK HERE to read the full IWA report that D-Rock post on www.wrestlingnewscenter.com. At least he got all the names right..but I want to post what he said about the show. And..just let me say..he is the ONLY PERSON that I have talked to about this show that apparently enjoyed it. LOL And, you could actually hear the announcers on IWF!! BTW..I do like D-Rock's Memphis reports, but after reading his thoughts on this show - WHATEVER you were smoking - please share!!

My Thoughts and Additional Info-I really enjoyed the show. Liked the setup they had, especially the announcer's table. The show kinda reminded me of the old IWF Slam. A couple things that I thought was really cool. The fact that there were no commercials and at the end of the broadcast, they listed all of the wrestlers that performed during the program.