Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thanks for Asking!!

----I would like to thank everyone for their calls and e-mails about my oldest daughter and sometimes RRO photographer Kayte. [Also seen in baby form being carried by one arm by Psycho.] She had minor surgery on Friday and has a stent to help her pass some kidney stones. She will have it there for two weeks, so we are hoping it will help. We actually did not return from the hospital until after 8:00 PM [the reason I was not at NBW's Legacy] last night. She is doing good, because she was asking to go to the movies when we arrive home. LOL

----Computer is up and running, but I did lose some stuff including the start of my IWA TV report. I am going to try to get caught up on all TV reports and ratings early this week!!

----Thanks again. When stuff like this happens, it really shows me how many people read this site every day!! And, how many of you are just great people - thanks for reading!!