Sunday, December 27, 2009

From the Desk of Brian Tramel

----I would like to take this time to say "thanks" to everyone with their calls, texts and e-mails on the holiday weekend. My family and I had a great weekend.

----I interviewed "Superman" Jason Reed on Saturday afternoon for his "injury" story. I will have some really graphic photos and the full story posted tomorrow. There also will be discussion on why it took so long to post the story and such.

----Thanks again!! Not sure why, but we had record number of hits on Tuesday. We were up 36% over normal hits and it was the second best Tuesday in hits since September, 2007. Thanks to all for reading and look for 2010 to be a big year for RRO!!

----Reminder: You have until Wednesday 12.30.09 at Midnight for the Stage 3 nominations. Nominations for the 4th Annual RRO Awards Race will be announced on 12.31.09 with the official voting starting on 1.01.10.