Tuesday, January 19, 2010

From the Desk of Brian Tramel


----OMG!! I loved Poker's column this week!! My favorite line was, "Use your freaking weed money or meth money or beer money and buy a pair of tights DAMMIT!" I think I am going to get some RRO shirts made with that quote. LOL If you have not read it yet, then take a minute and do it!!

----As announced on The Starr Treatment, above is the cover of Yearbook 2009!! It has a similar look to last year's version [that's what I was aiming for], but with different colors and different photos!! It looks like the second week of February will be the official release date, but I will let everyone know as soon as it is finished. I will post full details, but it looks to be around the 440 page total this year, which is 100 pages more than last year's book!!

----I am looking for a regular reporter for TIWF, EPW and TFW. I usually get the Mississippi stuff from WNC, but for some reason they have not been posting anything in the last few weeks.

----Stay tuned right here!! Or at www.wrestlingnewscenter.com!! Tonight around 6:00 PM we will be simultaneously posting a big announcement!!