Monday, August 23, 2010

From The Desk of Brian Tramel: Record Hits for RRO!!

----Here is a quick update on RRO.

----I would like thank all the visitors AGAIN that have dropped by this site in the last few weeks.  Last week, beat two weeks ago and is now the biggest week we have had since July, 2007.  Thank you!!  

----I would also like to say THANK YOU again for the response I have got since my return to RRO.  I took close to three weeks off [much needed] and came back refreshed.  I guess I need to take a few weeks off every year. LOL  Since the return, the hits have been up by 55% from rest of 2010.  A lot of this has to do with the stories we have been covering, but it is good to see results when I am spending time covering the news in this area.  If you do not send in RESULTS or NEWS on a regular basis - then your promotion is losing out!!  No where in this area will get your name out to more people than right here at RRO on a weekly basis - we had over 3 times the viewers of Memphis Wrestling last week!!


----You got a smartphone??  Follow us on Twitter and get the links in the Twitter feed!!  Join us - @rronews.