Thursday, September 23, 2010

Three Big Shows This Weekend!!

----Three big shows I wanted to put over for the weekend.
 
-Saturday night in Newbern, TN for Summer-Jam 2010.  RRO will be in attendance.  I have no idea on the matches other than Sarge O'Reilly vs Dutch Mantell.  I have tried the last few weeks to get the NBW office to send in results and copy of the card, but to no avail as of tonight I still do not have a card.  I will be attending the show and ask everyone come out to be surprised like me! 

-Saturday night in Ripley has Jon Michael Worthington return with a contract signing, Blaine Devine vs Mark DeVonci , EWE Champion "the Golden Boy" Greg Anthony appears and the BIG rematch from last week - Rude vs Christian Jacobs!

-Saturday night in Booneville, MS

EXTREME PRO WRESTLING
Highway 145 NORTH
BOONEVILLE, MS

SEPT. 25TH AT 8 PM

BOOGIE WOOGIE BOY GARY VALIANT & ?
-VS-
BONECRUSHER & CASSANOVA KID
FANS GET TO CHOOSE GARY’S PARTNER

STAGGER LEE & BRODY HAWK
-VS-
SMOOTH INC.

BUZZ HARLEY & KEYLO PUT THE TAG TITLE’S ON THE LINE!

PLUS MORE E.P.W STARS

PLUS 50/50 DRAWING

CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE