Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Golden Circle: "Thank You All" by Greg Anthony

----New column from TGB.


Well, 2010 is almost in the books as we prepare for a new year. I wanted to take time to say "Thank You" to all who have been so supportive of myself and wrestling in general. I've stated in the past I was reluctant, to say the least, about committing to writing an article of a regular basis but it has been one of the best decisions I have made. I've always had a passion for writing and being able to steer that creativity towards my passion for wrestling has truly been a blessing.
 
I want to thank Brian Tramel of Rasslin Riot for being so supportive and persistent of getting The Golden Circle off and running. I also want to thank Norine at Carnage Chronicles and Brian at Missouri Wrestling Revival for asking me to contribute to their sites. All involved have a passion for the business, for us as athletes and all they want to see is people succeed and we need more people like that. People that can bring out the positives in our industry.
 
I also want to thank all the boys who call, text, email or facebook me when a particular articles hits them just right. I love hearing their feedback whether its good, bad or just gets that ball rolling on a productive wrestling conversation. Without you guys, my peers, then none of this would be possible. I really appreciate all the guys from the midwest, who don't know me personally, but have been keeping up and hope that they gain a little something from each article. Last but not least I'd like to thank Mick Foley who, I sent a link to one of my articles and, gave me some very encouraging feedback. Coming from a wrestler and writer that has accomplished so much it meant to world to me. Until 2011, I say good bye and thank you all very much.