Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Thanks To Wake Up Crew!!

----I had a great time this morning on Rock 103 WEGR-FM. Tim Spencer e-mailed me yesterday when I had sent him the story on Vince McMahon. They covered the story and I called in. They also let me plug my site a few times. I also talked about the "Story of The Year" in this area about Memphis Wrestling changing time slots. This was about 6:30 AM in the morning, but later around 9:00 AM they mentioned the story again. The other guy that was sitting in with them [Jeff Radamaker - traffic guy] was very knowledgeable of the business. And you could tell that Bad Dog watches it every week. Thanks to the Crew!!

----I recommend you hit the ROCK 103 link above and check out the web site. You can listen to their show and station in full digital. It even comes in clear on the old computer that I have at work.