Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Vince Did It!! RASSLETUBE Debuts Next Monday!!!

----Just want to remind everyone today is the official release date of the incest angle DVD. No, really when I first got to work this morning, two of my friends came up to tell me about the angle with Foley last night. I am so glad I did not watch it. Vince has done it for me. I will have to try to support TNA every week and do a TNA Ramblings. And, also for all those people that want to join me in NOT watching RAW every week, I will be debuting next Monday night - RASSLETUBE on myspace.com. I will have at least one hour of wrestling per week for you to watch. I will try to have it up by 6:00 PM Central Time, so for those that want to watch RASSLETUBE and RAW may do so. Also, attention all area indy promoters -- if you want your product seen, then this will be the way to do it.