Monday, September 11, 2006

RassleTube 9.11.06 "Memphis Edition"

----My figures for first ratings on RassleTube were wrong. It did a .07 the first day, not a .1, but it did do a .19 for the week. The 9.04.06 edition did poorly, but I am guessing it was because for some reason the first video would not play. I took it off and recommend you take a look. First day was only .04 and for the week it .09. So during the first 24 hours only about 1 out of every 40 visitors watched the show and for the week almost 1 out of every 10 watched total.

----I really think this project of mine will take off when I start featuring wrestling from this area. Local guys, since the site is geared towards that. If you are a wrestler or a promoter send in your videos!! So, this week I am testing the waters a bit and featuring a special “Memphis Edition” of RassleTube with some of my favorite clips of all time from Memphis Wrestling and a ladder match from the local group – TCW.

----“Memphis” edition this week – Memphis Wrestling opening; Jerry Lawler video; Jerry Lawler interviews Jeff Jarrett; Lawler interviews the Bartlett cheerleaders; Doug Gilbert shoots on Lawler; Lawler vs Nick Bockwinkel - $500 a punch challenge and the Main Event from one of the local Memphis promotions--TCW Underground: Southern Title Ladder Match – Reno Diamond vs Marcus O’Neil vs Kaut!on. Finally, after that is a “New Generation” promo video – this has to be one of the gayest videos I have ever seen.