Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Tidbits: More On Dyersburg Promotion, Creasy, Message Boards and MAW fliers

----I found out a little more on the new Dyersburg promotion. The old Country Nights building is owned by Dale Walker, but it will be Jeff McDonald running the show. The first show will be 9.23.06 and they are going to try to use Seth Knight; The Golden Boy; Tim Edwards; “Picture Perfect” and others. Guys will probably be doing double duty and going to Ripley. I look for them to start the show a little early [maybe 7:00 PM] to get the jump on the Pond and let the guys go to Ripley that starts @ 8. We will have tons of stuff coming out of this little territorial feud as Dyersburg has always tried to support two promotions. My sources have already stated that Motley Cruz has called to work the new promotion [either as a jump or he thought they were working Fridays??], but that he was refused because he wanted to bring a bunch of people with him. And, as the dirt will start flying, I was told “I heard that the Pond only had two paying customers last week.” Fun time!!

----Creasy did respond to my piece from yesterday. It is on Hollywood Jimmy’s board and I have no idea why he would not just e-mail me something. It is like the 4th page back and such. You may hit the link and read it for yourself. Nothing new to the story.

----What Creasy said really did not bother me, as he told the truth. I did do payouts to the boys and never said I didn’t. Here is what bugs me about the whole thing – the message board. Why do people get on there and never use their real name?? Guys I may be on my own warpath sometimes and give Creasy or whoever hell, but guess what?? I sign my name to it!! Get some balls!!

----I wondered why some of the guys like Tatt2 were not at the MAW show this weekend?? Well, it seems someone had a smart idea and papered the UPN studio parking lot at the last TV tapings. Lawler was pissed and said, “You work that show, and you don’t work for us!!” I don’t blame either party here – If I was MAW I would have papered and if I would have been Lawler I would have been pissed.