Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Two Tidbits From Trent



-----Two interesting tidbits that I wanted to share with the vistors, in case you don't read Trent Van Drisse's board. Both bits are from stories that have spilled over from there to here and back.

#1: Tasha Simone responds to some of the stuff we wrote about here, after Trent said "Has anyone else seen this? It's from Brian Tramel's "rasslinriot" site, who is Tasha Simone's "favorite"(?) Internet reporter anyhow.....NOT!!! " Now, Trent you "know" Tasha just loves me. LOL

#2: Slammer reported that Spellbinder was waiting to confront Lawler Saturday night. I was told the same thing, but did not report it. Spell was in a separate dressing room with Doug Gilbert and a few more, so he was just running his mouth to make himself look good. I feel Derrick King and Chris O'Neal probably were just laughing it off to try not to put him over. I don't see him saving face with Lawler on this one, unless Lawler thinks they can make some money with a feud.

---- Finally, don't you just love that pic?? I been just saving it for a post about Trent.