Sunday, November 19, 2006

NWF releases a statement about last night's show...

----This is the first time I can remember a promoter apologizing for his show being bad. I really didn't think it was all that bad, except maybe a bigger crowd would have been fun. As I said, in the Arena Report, I had fun and that is all that matters.

As owner and promoter of NWF Wrestling in Paragould, I want to take this time to apologize to all the wrestling fans, the sponsors, and even those promoters who were in attendance. To me this was one of the worst shows if not the worst show I have promoted; I alone take full responsibility for this. I want to thank the Midnight Express for helping put some good into another wise dismal show. Some of the fans said they enjoyed it, well to be perfectly honest if I had bought a ticket I would have demanded my money back. As a promoter it is my job to bring the fans quality wrestling this was not the case Saturday night and for this apologize to all the fans, sponsors, promoters and wrestlers who were there. I will take some time to think about this and maybe the good people will forgive me.

Ronnie Spence
NWF Wrestling