Thursday, December 07, 2006

FUCK YOU to Steve Creasy

----This week I could not come up with a HIGH FIVE recipient. So every once in a while, instead of giving a HIGH FIVE, I am going to give a FUCK YOU!!

In the realm of wrestling the word honest is not used a lot. The whole business is based on façade, a trick or might we call it a “slight of the hand.” When looking on the message boards last week, I seen where someone was looking to buy or rent a ring. I had my thoughts on who it was, but then this week they were confirmed. My old friend and everyone’s buddy Steve Creasy. Creasy has opened a new website, which is one of many he has opened, to announce that in April, 2007, he will begin running shows under the CCW banner again. I will be the first to admit, CCW was no big deal to a lot of people. We never drew record crowds and we never had TV or anything. CCW meant something to me and the guys that started the promotion. Some of young guys that are the most talented in the local scene got their start or biggest early pushes with the promotion – Christian Jacobs, Psycho, Arnez, Jon Michael, Chris O’Neal, Stan Lee, Mark Justice, Rod Dent III and many more. I hope this is just one of Creasy’s brainless attempts at starting again, because I and all the other guys do not want to see him running CCW. So, this week I do not give a HIGH FIVE – all I got to say to Steve Creasy is….FUCK YOU!!

PREPERATION H: “Rumors circulating around the area for the last few days say that Steve Creasy is planning on bringing CCW back in the spring. Frankly, I hope that is not true. Creasy is the perfect example of what is wrong with wrestling in this area. He is needed about as much as a bad case of hemorrhoids. Stay home, Creasy.” Axeman Speaks 12.05.06

BLAH BLAH BLAH: "Brian - CCW "Chaotic Championship Wrestling" is no longer in business. CCW was fun for awhile but no more. All sponsorship money was returned to the sponsor by means of certified USPS mail, which I along with my Attorney can prove. I'm completely finished with the pro-wrestling business. I will not be responding to any further questions about pro-wrestling whatsoever. I wish you the very best with your website. Stephen” 7.17.06 www.rasslinriotonline.com

YADA YADA YADA: “Now, if you think I should stay out of wrestling why in the hell would you mention CCW in your column? CCW, in this area has drawn some good crowds to shows. Workers who stayed beyond the 2nd intermission were paid, if they left prior they were not. CWA, has drawn some good houses just like CCW did. Both promotions together has sold probably 80% of all tickets to wrestling in this area. Now, do I owe money? Of course I owe money! I get bills once per month some personal & some CCW. But they are getting paid. Now, alot of people may wanna work with me & some may not. But by god a column by Axeman, Tramel or anyone else isn’t gonna stop me from running shows. Am I the best promoter? NOPE Am I the worst? NOPE Will I ever cancel another show? If sales are not where I want them to be then yeah I will if I have too. Are you welcome at CCW events? Sure, so long as you buy a ticket!” Steve Creasy, last night on Hollywood Jimmy’s board.

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE: “After a long history of providing some of the very best in pro-wrestling to fans all over the Mid-South. CCW "Chaotic Championship Wrestling" founded by Brian Tramel and later purchased by Steven Anthony in 2003 is no more. CCW has a great history, good memories and of course some bad ones. All in all CCW was for an indy promotion one of the all time greats. Times change however! TSWF Tri-States Wrestling Federation will take pro-wrestling to the next level. TSWF will not be "Sports Entertainment" no diva contest and no prize giveaways. You will see wrestling, pure and simple. Goodbye CCW and Hello TSWF.” Steve Creasy 9.20.06 www.rasslinriotonline.com

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT: “While I will admit "BT" and myself are not partners, or probably even friends I will defend him in what he does. Like it or not he has done a lot for wrestling in the Mid-South area. His reports are good exposure for not only the wrestlers but promotions & some of those promotions a lot of people had never heard of until BT started his website. If and I say If he is pushing whoever on the website that is his business.” Steven Creasy 11.17.06 on Southern Independent Wrestling board