Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Get My Point? by Randy Cresswell



What a HORRIBLE way to bring ECW to PPV in my opinion. Although, while most say Lashley was not the ideal guy to put the strap on, let me put it to you in this light. The title is going to give Lashley his push. Guys like RVD and even CM Punk, do not need the title, but for Punk they need to do something with him soon because they cannot risk losing his overness. This is the time you bring in the TV Title to move along the lower tier wrestlers. With the Paul Heyman (shoot or work) angle, none the less he isn't there and I am sure in the upcoming weeks, you will be able to tell TV wise if he is giving his imput or not. Needless to say they didn't mention anything on the show last night, so take it for what it is worth which with it being WWE, I do not know if anyone really cares.

There is a rumor going round that the X-Division hates the way they are being used by Russo. Go figure, him and Vince M share two things in life....the way they feel about Lightweights, they either love em or hate em and it shows what state of mood they are in when you watch how they are used. Right now, I'm betting Russo is taking care of the Nash angle while someone else is taking care of the Daniels/Sabin feud. Although, turning Styles heel was a good gesture, his babyface run has long been over due for a change.

TNA, I think, does not realize the oppertunity they have in taking it to another level with WWE sinking so horribly. While somewhat entertaining, I believe if they stop with all the current WWE bashing and concentrate on their own product, they could prove they are worth 2 hours a week and start to build from there. Let's face it, the days they were running 2 hour PPVs was some of the best stuff they have done period.

Didn't watch RAW this week, for some reason I had a funny feeling in my stomach. After reading the results, I guess it proved to be right. RAW is so stale that people are watching Boogeyman on Smackdown. Talk about a swing in ratings there.

Ok, Im done, I think you all....Get My Point.

Take Care