Thursday, January 25, 2007

Blalok & The Fireball!!!

----You know I am usually not one to put anybody over, but when I report something incorrect then I like to correct it. So, my sincerest apologies to people when I screw up the fact. Case in point – I reported that Blalok the Blazer had been goofing off and threw a fireball backstage. Blalok [listed as Dion Bowman in his e-mail] said that he was not goofing off. He said that Krisis had hit him low, so he threw a fireball at him. Krisis had thought it was Criminyle [I had reported he thought it was Crime] and he went after Criminyle. Blalok says he “got him [Krisis] off” of Criminyle and then Krisis/him went toe to toe. WTF?? I think that was almost the same story I told except for Criminyle. The main deal is this – you threw a fireball. Stop doing stupid shit in the dressing rooms and I will quit reporting it.