Monday, January 15, 2007

RassleBits: Yearbook, Sarge, Record Set and Ratings!!!

----Thanks to everyone for their nice comments about the Yearbook. I have probably forgotten some important stuff. As I plan to add a few more tidbits, but I worked from my site – which only started in May and lots of stuff from the Mempho Wrestling Yahoo group for rest of the year. I have put Alan Steele in the top 10 ranking where he belonged from his nominations. If you feel there is something that should be added to Yearbook, then just drop me a line. Next year will be a lot better because I plan to write stuff after every month.

----Sarge O’Riley will be having surgery tomorrow. It is a routine surgery for some stomach problems he has been having. I would like to say Good Luck and ask everyone to say a prayer for him tomorrow. This is the first time he has ever had a major surgery - our thoughts are with you tomorrow bro!!!

----I had a record number of hits yesterday!!! It was almost double the record I set on January 1st. Thank you for making a stop to this site part of your ever day internet routine!! The strange thing about that many hits is that I didn’t get a lot of the visitors hitting ads!!! Come on guys – give me some love!!! Hit some ads!!!

----Ratings delayed because of the holiday. I will have them up tomorrow afternoon.