Tuesday, March 13, 2007

RassleResults: TLCW Ripley, TN 3.10.07

"The Golden Boy" Greg Anthony defeated Chris Lexx with Goldi-lock.

Dell Tucker won cruiserweight title in gauntlet match beat Randy, Lil'Tim, Erik Hayes and then Tatt2 when Cosmic Cowboy interfered with Tucker unaware.

Jawbreaker vs Bishop ended with Jawbreaker almost turning baby. Jawbreaker and Bishop have been fighting the last couple of weeks with Oz in the middle of them. I was told that Oz turned on Bishop, but could not confirm it.

Derrick King/Flash Flanagan interview segment

"Picture Perfect" [Christian Jacobs/Jon Michael] vs "The Posse" [Simon/'Lil Chris] went to a no contest with a double pin with Simon pinning Jacobs and Michael pinning Chris. Face vs Face match.The

Flasher(Flash in Hogan gimmick)/Seth Knight over Derrick King /Dustin Starr in Hardcore match. After the match DK fired Flash... but then came back out and said he had three minutes to beat him w/ Dustin as special referee. Flash clotheslined Dustin,superkicked DK and made Dustin count the three with Dustin’s hand and then Seth made DK kiss Flash's bare ass.

----200 in attendance with a gate close to $1000...Stan Lee did an interview piece talking about what happened last week...I was told the interview segment with DK/Flash went to long and Lee actually had his match scratched when he walked out. ..I stated this before and I will stick to my guns here – I don’t like Derrick King the heel when he is also the booker. I got too many bad reviews about this show and I hardly ever get anything bad said about TLCW…I have got to see Flash doing the Hogan gimmick!!