Sunday, April 29, 2007

COL Coverage: Hogan vs Wight video posted and Another Report

VIDEO POSTED

----A video of the complete Hulk Hogan vs Paul Wight match has been posted on Google video. CLICK HERE to watch it. My advice is to watch it quickly before it gets pulled. LOL And, before Memphis Wrestling and company decide to contact me - I DID NOT POST THIS - I am only sharing information.

ANOTHER REPORT

----There is another report of the show posted on Trent Van Drisse board from Tommy Stewart. Stewart was also guessing at about 6,000 in the building. I also got an e-mail earlier today that stated that official figures will not be released until Monday and I am still being told I will be getting them. I do not agree with him saying "Too Cool 2" sucks. They may have missed a few moves, but they are a good team. And, he states Brian Christopher vs Buff Bagwell was the best match. I have been told that by everyone that attended the show. Christopher has been getting good reviews everywhere lately with a good attitude and working hard. That can be said about Bagwell also.