Friday, April 27, 2007

NASCAR's Tony Stewart and Wrestling

----You know I would never bring this sort of thing up, because I try my best to just cover wrestling. But, you don't know how many guys in the business that I have met that believe EVERYTHING is a work. NFL, NBA and UFC included - EVERYTHING!! LOL!! This will just give them something else to say now.
www.abcnews.com reported Stewart saying the following...

"It's like playing God," he said on his show. "They can almost dictate the race instead of the drivers doing it. It's happened too many times this year."
"I guess NASCAR thinks, 'Hey, wrestling worked, and it was for the most part staged, so I guess it's going to work in racing, too,'" he said. "I can't understand how long the fans are going to let NASCAR treat them like they're stupid before the fans finally turn on NASCAR."