Thursday, April 26, 2007

More Talent - Help!!

----I was informed late last night that Corey Maclin appeared on KISS FM yesterday morning promoting the show. He announced Moondog Cujo vs Barbarian and that "Too Cool 2" [Flex/Tim Grind] would be appearing on the show. I hate to see the Moondog on anything, but congrats to Flex/Grind. Also, Bobby Eaton has been added to the show!!!

----I will not be attending the event. And, don't think it is because I am protesting or anything. LOL I think I would have attended with Lawler vs Hogan, but this was a letdown for me. I do plan to do the match by match coverage. If you are attending the event, please contact me!! I need some backup sources in case my other one does not attend. I need results as they happen, so you would have to have access to a cell phone. If you are attending and don't have access to a cell phone, then just e-mail me any info after the show. I am really wanting a crowd estimate before 8:00 PM.