Sunday, April 29, 2007

RASSLINRIOTONLINE REACHES 500,000 HITS!!!

----The half a million mark was reached sometime yesterday. I would like to thank everyone involved in one way or another with this site. If you send in results or just call to bs – then thank you!! Thanks to all the other major media sites that have welcomed me to the clique and have sent visitors to my site.

----When I first started this site in May of last year, I really never knew it would even come close to this kind of reception. There were some rough times with promoters and workers, but that will always happen when you are dealing with a dirt sheet. But, all in all, the promotions have been fantastic to me with full backstage access. My goal was small when I first started it. I thought 3,000 to 5,000 hits a month would be great. That would give me 60,000 a year and maybe hover 100,000 some years, if something hot happened in this area. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would have the day I had Friday with visitors.

----This Hulk Hogan story had picked up my visitors to the site by about 20 to 30%. My daily average was up and I was looking forward to covering the event on the site. The day of the event, the site was hot. I was getting over average numbers and going into the show was almost at 4400 hits. I never checked the hits during the show. After posting all the results, I went to look at the hits. There were over 13,000 visitors to the site during the coverage of the show. I was flabbergasted. I finished with almost 18,000 visitors for Friday in a record number of hits that I will be surprised will ever be matched. Thanks again to everyone for their help and support.