Saturday, May 05, 2007

COL Coverage: The Aftermath - This Morning!!

----Memphis Wrestling TV taping began just a few minutes ago. I have no inside source there and I am only speculating, but I assuming this will be an interesting taping. I am told by tons of the local talent that they will not be attending the taping due to the fact that Corey Maclin is not using them right. I also think there is some resentment from the fact that most of the talent was not used on the Hogan show.

----The big question is if Jerry Lawler will be at the tapings or not?? Corey Maclin attended the Memphis Wrestling show in Henderson, TN last night that featured Jerry Lawler. They were seen being cordial, but it not seem as if they were being “buddy, buddy”. I do know that Lawler was scheduled to wrestle on May 18 for LAW in Rector, but Vince McMahon pulled him from that show. I also think that TLCW were trying to get him for the “Mayhem” show, but he was not able to work the show. On the other hand, I was told “he owns 50% of the company, so he will be there”, but I am not sure that is the case. I hope to have spoilers from the tapings earlier today.