Sunday, May 06, 2007

Nick Grymes Is Ok - Have You Ever Licked A Horse??

I talked with Grymes a few hours ago about the car accident that occurred last night coming back from Jumpertown, MS. “We [Grymes and his father] had just left the show in Jumpertown, going down highway 4. We had crossed into Tippah co. at some point. I really didn’t know what was going on cause I was leaning forward texting my girlfriend.”

“Then all of a sudden I feel us slowing down. I look up and don’t see anything but some fog. My dad goes “Matt..horse!” and kinda shoved me back. All of a sudden it like appears from no where and jumped up and its head went through the windshield on my side”

The horse’s head went smashing into the windshield and came face to face with Grymes “Beccause with me leaning all the way back in the seat I could have licked that damn horse in the nose.”

Grymes then shoved his hand and arm forward, so that he did not go head to head with the horse with glass shattering and cutting his hand. His dad was asking him if he was ok and ask him to call 911, “he told me to call 911 and then all of a sudden he just went limp and fell over the steering wheel.”

Grymes said that he was pretty sore today with his hand and knee hurting. He said that initial reports on his dad were not good, but after a full body x-ray, they told him nothing was broken, but he would be very sore.