Thursday, June 21, 2007

Video Does Not Tell All of The Story - Sal/Lawler Shoot

----So, everyone has watched the video, including myself, and I was not too impressed with the video. I even thought that if this was all Sal had us to go by, and then Sal is going to have an open and shut case – against him. A few minutes ago I got off the phone with someone that as you probably expected would rather remain anonymous in all of this. His statements to me painted a total different picture than the video.

----“This was a premeditated mugging. I had heard Lawler say, “I am going to break his jaw.” He felt that when the photos of Sal come out in the court, then there will be no question that he hit to get hurt, not as part of the storyline. “If I remember right, he had a bruise forming on his left eye, a gash 3 or 4 inches long on his eye, a cut on his chin and his mouth was swelling up looking like he had a chew.”

----“Also, that is not all of the video. That was just the first shot. I am not sure if this is true, but I was told they were going to throw him off that stage. If they would have, he could have been hurt very bad.”

----It has also been brought up to me a few times - this was not part of the script and Lawler was not scheduled to be part of their match. Court date is August 1, 2007 and papers have still not been served.

CLICK HERE
for results of the show.
CLICK HERE for the original story.
CLICK HERE for more of the story.
CLICK HERE for the third part.
CLICK HERE for analysis article.
CLICK HERE for charges filed.
CLICK HERE for video clips.
CLICK HERE for Lawler response to www.1wrestling.com