Sunday, July 29, 2007

Site News!!

----I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their continued support of the site. The response to the site in the last year has been more than I ever expected. There have been numerous requests for me to start covering other areas and I guess I have held off as long as I can. The site will be slowly getting a revamp of a new logo and the news page will be changed just a bit in the next few weeks. Coverage will now include Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia and possibly Florida. As with the start of the site, I expect a few kinks and such to iron out with reporters and such, but I will be trying my best to keep the “feel” that everyone seems to like about the site.

----As you probably have also noticed, Gene Jackson [who has been doing a great job!!] and I have added various items from the WWE and just “different” type news items. It is not my goal to cover WWE or TNA, as you are able to look at tons of sites for that, but when I or one of my columnists feels like adding something, and then we will.