Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Let's Vote for This Guy!!

----My favorite announcers in this area are Brian Thompson, Michael Ward, Kimble Winstead and Mark Tipton. I truely believe that one or two of these guys would be a total assett to Corey Maclin doing commentary. Corey is VERY GOOD at getting shows over, but lacks in the play by play. He needs someone to play off of doing that. Well, I got this video from www.jerrylawler.com and this guy seems to have some footage from "Sam's Town" I have never seen, so I watched it. I have a poll on the right. Please vote!!! And we will be doing a special section on the messageboard about him. Here is Taylor McKnight calling the action for Sam Shaw vs Amien Rios. This was a prelim match for the 5.26.07 show. This is the first time I have actually seen Rios' name. This is a good match with good psychology and Shaw could be a star with all that athletic ability he has got and Memphis using him as a jobber.