Thursday, December 06, 2007

RRO AWARDS RACE 2007

----Well, it is that time of year again. Welcome to the 2cnd Annual RRO Awards Race. Awards are based on workers and performers in this area.

----Here is how this is going to work. I will be sending out e-mails to a committee of workers/promoters/writers from this area each week. They will be asked to nominate 3 candidates in each category. They can not nominate themselves. I will narrow it down to 3 candidates per category. You as the readers of RRO are able to go to the official RRO Awards Race 2007 blog and post your own nomination. Each category will have a post and you can post your candidates in the comments section. You can either put your real name or you may stay anonymous. I will total those nominations with the committee nominations and will release the top three candidates.

----Starting on January 1st to midnight on January 10th will be “10 TO VOTE” where all 17 categories – each with 3 candidates - will be presented on one page where everyone will be able to vote. January 13, 2008 will be considered the site’s SUPER SUNDAY as I will release all the winners. I have other things planned that I will announce as the weeks go by that I think many of you will find interesting.

CLICK HERE to go to the official RRO AWARDS RACE 2007 Blog!!