Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Site News!!!

----There is only one more day for voting. Voting will end sometime tomorrow with all results tallied and declared. The winners of the awards will be announced on Sunday, but only the winners. No info on how much you won by and such will be released until at least one month after the Yearbook is published. That is only fair to those that plan to order the Yearbook. All winners will be e-mailed a RRO 2008 Winner Icon that I encourage for people to put on their web sites or myspace accounts!!

----I am still hard at work finishing up the Yearbook. I have started inserting the pictures and it is a much bigger task than I anticipated. I also have someone proofreading it and if all goes well, it will go to the publishers late Sunday night or early Monday morning. When it is uploaded on their server, then I will be taking advance orders for it. So, stay tuned here for the up to the date information on the Yearbook and be one of the first in the area to have one!!