Thursday, April 10, 2008

Friday at 10am cst C.H.R. presents 'What killed the UWL?'


Tune in tomorrow morning as I talk to Brent West and "Superstar" Bill Dundee about the quick demise of the United Wrestling League. What caused it? Is anyone to blame? What can be learned from it? Is Brent really done with promoting? We'll talk about all this and more in a special edition of Cheap Heat Radio. Do you have an opinion you want to express? A question? Call in at (347) 838-8101.

================================================
Another show note: There will be no Cheap Heat Radio next week, as I'll be taking the week of from the show. (Shooting the Shiznit will still air) Also, I've getting transferred to a new store in my shoot job and this will cause a major change up in my schedule and for a few weeks while we're opening the new store my time will be limited so for the rest of April and probably most of May there may be a lot less episodes of C.H.R. (from my end) until it all settles down, so I just wanted to address that before people try to say I'm going away or getting burnt out.


http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cheapheat