Friday, April 11, 2008

From The Desk of Garry D White

----I would like to personally thank Garry for these nice compliments. It is good to know there are guys out there that actually "get it" , when it comes to this site. Gene Jackson is a big reason why this site is successful. Thanks Garry!!

Let me first commend both yourself and Gene Jackson on the success of these shows. The last few months , you guys have really went the extra mile and got guys like Dundee, Derrick, Kevin, and Randy Hales on these shows and they have been great. I wanted to comment first on Hales - the wrestling business really needs a Randy Hales back and I hope that someday he will consider returning to the business. I loved his interviews and Gene did an excellent job delivering the right questions and Randy did an outstanding job delivering what I considered the right answers.

Now to today's show. I also believe Brent West was entirely off the mark. I drove all the guys from West Tenn to the show and may I add that was a experience in his own. We drove 7 hours in a blinding rain storm and 5 hours back. I was proud not only of Kevin but of Rocker and Derrick for standing up for what they believe in. In our case Dundee is just like a brother to me and a second Dad for Kevin. He has taught him so much about this business and for that I will always be grateful to Bill, and Kevin was telling the truth when he said he would do anything for Bill and I feel the same way.If you take both The Whites and Bill Dundee away from the wrestling business, we would still be friends.Bill is a class act and if Memphis Wrestling would consider what he has done for this business they would realize just what a impact he would be for Memphis TV, if used in the right place and thats booking. I have known Derrick for a long time and for someone to say that he cut a match short undoubtedly doesn't know as much about the business as he claims. Derrick King is the last person to fuck up a match, hell he's BY GOD Derrick King Dammit!!!!!!lol

You guys keep up the good work. By the way, I was one of the few guys that actually liked Gene Jackson's comedy show, just a few props for the big guy.lol

Garry D White