Saturday, February 14, 2009

Looking For, Awards Banquet, Team Will Be Announced!!!

----I was told that LAW had a show last night somewhere in TN?? I am looking for results and attendance figure.

----I will have a full report posted sometime in the next few days, but I would like to thank everyone that came out for the 2008 Awards Banquet last night. I was actually overwhelmed at times when you could see how honored these guys were to win the awards. Thank you for making RRO Awards mean something guys!!!!

----The team we teased earlier this week as "A major Memphis legend is going to sign to tag with a RRO Top 10 performer and a RRO 2008 Award Winner. The team will be featured as a package deal with a new moniker and managed by another 2008 Award Winner." will be announced here exclusively on RRO Monday!!!