Monday, March 02, 2009

Statement from Neil Taylor on reports of his wreck



THE FOLLOWING WAS POSTED BY NEIL TAYLOR THIS MORNING ON THE OFFICIAL MYSPACE OF NEIL 'THE REAL DEAL' TAYLOR IN REFERENCE TO THE REPORTS THAT HE WAS IN A WRECK OVER THE WEEKEND





Good Morning,

Just wanted so send a message out real quick message concerning the "Neil is dead from a car wreck" post on a couple message boards.

I worked for NWA Battlezone in Magee, MS Saturday night and was visiting some friends in nearby Hattiesburg where I was staying that night. Around 2am, someone ran into one of my friends car pushing it into my car and then proceeded to push both car about the distance of 3 parking spaces. The white SUV then proceeded to back up and left the scene. The Hattiesburg Police Department and Forrest County Sherrifs Department and investigating the incident.

Both myself and my friends are fine. We were inside when the incident occured. Wanted to say THANK YOU to all the people who have called, sent emails, and Myspace messages checking on me. Not sure how these rumors got out seeing how few people knew of the incident.

I will be appearing in Columbus, MS this Saturday (7th) for the Classic Mississippi Wrestling promotion at the Dave Lavender Coliseum as scheduled.

Thanks again and see you at the matches!

-Neil


You can check out Neil Taylor's myspace and read his other recent blog entries here