Friday, April 17, 2009

Afa The Samoan Works Towards Giving Kids A Wrestling Education!!


----E-mails that I get in my Inbox still shock me. A few weeks back I was surprised to see Afa of the famous Samoans tag team send along a note. Afa wanted me to pass along a few things to my readers. First, is the USOS Foundation. This is a charitable organization that has the main goal of getting kids off the street and getting them into something that will help build their self esteem. He believes that kids that join his wrestling school will have that initiative to stay out of the street and do something good. I think it is a good idea. He will do work as a charity to then provide full paid scholarships to his school. Afa has found a way to not only give back, but a way to make sure the money is going back to putting kids into wrestling.

----Afa also working thru the USOS Foundation has became part of Charity Wines. It pretty much serves the same purpose of making money to provide for kids a wrestling education. The fun thing about these wines are that they are named after famous wrestlers including the Samoans, Haku, Davey Boy Smith, The Iron Sheik, Rocky Johnson, Scott Hall, Samu and more.

----CLICK HERE to read about the USOS Foundation.

----CLICK HERE to read and see how you can get some of the Charity Wines!!