Friday, October 30, 2009

The Dynamite Blast by Seth Knight

----Ok, so I know everyone is going to give us hell, but Seth Knight has joined the staff of RRO with fun column!! It is going to be him reviewing or commenting on the other columnists for the week. It will be posted every Friday morning for your reading please!


Yeah Yeah I know....Another freakin' wrestler who thinks he has something to write about.....

Well guess what?

I DO have something to write about. The title of my blog/column/article is "The Dynamite Blast" because I take a look at the other columns for the week and make comments, good and bad, about what I think about what was said. This week I would like to aim my sights at a guy I haven't had any problems with personally but he seems to be getting fans, and by fans I mean enemies, left and right. The article is entitled " Wayne's World" and its by Eric Wayne. Son of Ken Wayne....Grandson of Buddy Also Wayne. How? You might ask....How can someone seriously write a column every two weeks about how great he is? Well let’s just ask Eric Wayne.

Eric...How...Do you find the time in being so awesome to write this column about how awesome you are? I mean its gotta be a little time consuming being so awesome. Let me quote Eric from his article while he was talking about His match with Austin Lane at the N.E.W Anniversary show.

"We both walked away with cuts, bruises, knots, blood, and of course egos larger than life!"

Ok so basically you walked away from the match exactly like you walked into it just with more injuries? I’m not saying the match wasn't probably a great match, but does every match he has honestly have to be considered "Match of the Year" candidate? In the world of Eric Wayne he believes it does. He is his biggest fan. Eric comes on this site knowing that basically everyone who looks at it is a worker or kin to a worker or got trained by a workers nephew, the point is we basically know whats going on....And he writes weekly columns putting himself over and talking about how good his matches are? Ok, So is he trying to convince us, his fellow workers or himself that he has great matches? If they were that great would he have to tell us about them? Has he ever considered that maybe when you work someone with a great deal of talent that you have better matches?

OK another quote from Mr. Wayne...

"I went to one side and cupped my ear, they cheered like crazy. I went to the opposite side, repeated the motion, and THEY went crazy."

So basically you guys were babyfaces and you got cheered after you won? Well I don't know about any of you other guys but isn't that kinda what is supposed to happen? Talent and cheers aren't always connected. Look at what a pop Ultimate Warrior got....was he any good? Most would agree he was a horrible worker. But he got cheered. Must have something to do with him being the face.....
And one more quote...

"Damn that Eric Wayne had a hell of a match."

......More often than not...Eric is the one saying this because I myself have never heard anyone say those exact words.
OK now to Jamie Jay. I love this guy. Some poeple aren't fans but I LIKE him. That being said I would like to say a few words about this column he writes. So this weeks column was entitled "Arkansas State Athletic Commission" and he wrote about how the Commission basically screws everyone and blah blah. Yeah ok Jamie. The Commission is bs. They make us pay for license fees and take part of the gate and all that. All the states athletic commissions are like that. This isn't a new problem. Jamie was quoted as saying

"Why should we pay them to sit on there ass in Little Rock? They do nothing for us!"

Well you have to pay them because they said so. It doesn't matter if its fair or makes any sense. What’s the point of being mad about it? I was in Missouri trying to work a show about a year ago and ran into the problem with the idiot commissioner and all that. But there's nothing complaining is gonna fix about it. I didn't write a column about how I drove all the way there and didn't get to work because I didn’t have all the 20 types of tests they wanted. I went home and got over it.

Jamie and Eric have one thing in common. Their articles are always about the same type of thing. Eric's is always about him and Jamie's is always complaining about something. Let’s try to write something a little more interesting for the fans and workers on this site, Eh?

I would like to finish by saying I have no problem at all with Eric Wayne. He is very talented and I believe him to be a good worker....BUT, I just find it amusing that someone can honestly be as full of themselves as he is. I also think Jamie Jay is a cool guy.

The views expressed by me in this column are mine and only mine....Who am I kidding? You guys are all thinking the EXACT SAME THING!

It’s been a blast, blasting off like that. I feel much better. Now for the backlash. :)