Monday, April 26, 2010

RRO WELCOMES DANIELLE HOWARD!!



----I would like officially welcome our new staff member Danielle Howard to RRO.  I think Danielle will be an asset for the site. Danielle has has contributed an Arena Report from last Friday night in NEW that will be posted next week. Danielle provided us some info about herself.

My name is Elizabeth Danielle Howard, although everyone calls me Danielle. I'm a Capricorn and I'm 25 years old. I've been watching wrestling since I was probably 7 years old. I have gone to local wrestling shows since I was around 15 or 16. I can remember when there use to be a show held at the Old Brighton High School Gym. I also remember that Dustin Starr, Derrick King, Seth Knight and Blade use to be there. I use to take pictures up there for photography class. I still have some of those pictures somewhere. The next local show I went to was the one held by Big Mo at the Dyersburg Entertainment Center. The guys there were Kryptonite, Jason Reed, Seth Knight, Dustin Starr, Christian Jacobs, Pokerface, Rude, and The Moondogs, just to name a few. Great show. After that I probably didn't go to any local shows for a couple of years. Every now and then I'd pop into Memphis Wrestling, I think it was still called PowerPro at that time, not sure. the first time I came back to local shows was when Kryptonite, Simon Cook, opened up his own show where New Blood wrestling is now. Went there a few times and when I heard Christian Jacobs was wrestling at EWE in Ripley I've been going there ever since. I didn't start showing up to every show till recently, however after certain events that's likely to change.


As far as how long have I been writing and doing photography, probably since high school. Writing I have done creatively since 6th grade but my love for photography didn't come till High School. I took 2 Art Classes in High School and 1 Photography class where I learned how to run a darkroom, load and unload film, and make my own prints using chemicals. Was a great class and I loved it. After High School I didn't really do anything as far as photography wise. I still wrote creatively almost every day. Today I am a professional photographer working for a LifeTouch School Portrait Studio's located out of Bartlett, TN. I absolutely love what I do. There is nothing like the feeling of being behind a camera and taking an amazing picture, no matter what it is, landscape, infants, students, maternity or weddings, there is no greater feeling, except maybe sex, they run a pretty close race, lol.

I started training in MMA October 27, 2009. However because of my schedule with LifeTouch I haven't been able to train in the last 4 months. This summer I am looking to get back into training and become a registered fighter.