Saturday, July 25, 2009

Summer-Jam Rundown - Sort of..LOL

----I hate going into a big show and not really knowing the whole card. NBW has dropped the ball on sending results. I think I know four of the matches, but don't take my word on it. LOL Show up tonight for the show in Newbern - it starts at 7:30 PM!!

-Jeremy Moore/Ricky Anderews vs Jason Reed/Dustin Starr - could be a solid bout, it will be interesting to see how good Reed/Starr can hid Ricky's greenness.

-Missouri Street Fight - "Missouri Bad Boys" [Renegade/Mark Southern] vs "Law & Order" - should be a wild one!!

-NBW Title Match: Mark Justice vs Jon Michael - I look for a title change!!

-Derrick King/Seth Knight vs "Midnight Gold" [Bobby Eaton/Greg Anthony] with Brian Thompson - they are doing something with Seth/DK are not friends, but partners, so look for some screw job with MN winning and DK/Seth fighting.