Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jamie Jay Issues A Statement!!!

Hello everyone

I want to start out by saying that I think I was in the wrong for airing out my personal issues on the internet!

I don't want anybody to think that I'm getting on here and typing an apology for Sid, because I still feel the same way, but I want to apologize to Sid & everyone else for putting something personal up on the internet! I had a good friend call me (you know who you are) & talk to me about the whole deal. I thought about it, & I would be upset if someone took something personal & put it on the web!

I was taught better than that & I should've known better! I feel so bad about that because if my grandfather was still alive he would be all over my ass for put something in public like that!

So, like I said, I apologize to Sid & alot of the guys that understand what I'm talking about for putting my stuff in public! I still feel the same way about Sid & I would imagine he feels the same about me!

Before everbody starts talking shit & saying I got scared Sid is gonna whip my ass, its not like that, I'm not messed up about Sid & I would imagine he's not messed about me! We had our little fuss & I aired it out where everyone could see it. I did the wrong thing & now its done, nothing can be done about it now!