Saturday, October 28, 2006

RassleBits: All Pro Tonight and XOW

----All Pro Wrestling finally released some names on Hollywood Jimmy’s board. It was released sometime yesterday and that is only one day before the event. Good way to promote. Hope they put posters up sooner. So, they got Dead Man, Don Bass, Brickhouse Brown, Tom Nelson. Leatherface, Doink The Clown, Mr. Wrestling III, Dusty Wolf, The Giant Hillbilly Pappy, The Asylum, Storm, Hollywood Jimmy, Pure Destruction, Austin Lane, Neil Taylor, Kenny Valiant, Pink Flamingos, Brandon Bob Wire, Chris Kilgore, Anton Leveigh, Colton Anderson, JD McKay and two bands will be there – Monkey Bone and Seven Days Waiting. I know nothing about Monkey Bone, but price of admission would be worth seeing Seven Days Waiting – good Christian rock group.

----Correction on my part in the Shows for the Weekend. XOW is not running this weekend due to the Batesville show mentioned above. I would have known that if only I could get someone in XOW to provide info to me. But, I guess since I am a kayfabe site, I can’t even get them to answer e-mail from me. Ironic that over half of the roster has either worked with me or worked FOR me. I am not just picking on XOW here, because there are other promotions that I cover that never send me results or anything. But, whether you believe it or not, there is no way this site will ever HURT your attendance. It can only HELP as you get FREE advertisement. People that read sites like mine are hardcore fans and workers.