Thursday, October 26, 2006

Tidbits: Lord Humongous, RassleTube, NBW commercial, Sending stuff, Del McKie and RF Video

----It is not only me putting on current Memphis stuff on www.youtube.com .Lord Humongous vs Lawler from the show is posted. They don’t call him Huey II here. The continuing storylines of Memphis wrestling. Ha!! Another Humungous clip vs Jake Roberts is here, but I don’t think that is the Memphis Wrestling Huey [Gary Nations].

----Speaking of www.youtube.com, RassleTube did real well this week. It seems that everyone liked the “best of” stuff. The most watched segment was Lawler vs Savage and the least watched were the two Derrick King vs Tatt2 bouts. Both of those bouts were good also.

----Check out the NBW commercial they have been airing on SL 100 by clicking HERE. I thought it was pretty good. This only helps attendance in the long run. It is not an overnight success, so I hope the guys give it time.

----Promotions send stuff!! I have promotions that invite me to their shows and have some that will not even answer e-mails?? The world of kayfabe fandom. I even had a promotion ask why I did not cover their stuff?? If you want results and such on the page from your promotion, then it is good to make contact with me. Send me a lineup for the next show, town and such. I am also in the process of doing a map for every promotion we cover, because I get ask directions all the time.

----Saturday night I will be in Rector, AR, for the Del McKie benefit show. If you are in driving distance of Rector, AR, then it looks to be a good show and a very good cause. I will be covering the whole show along with hopefully nabbing a few workers for future DVD projects.

----I have e-mailed Rob Feinstein of RF Video about a current DVD project he is working on with Steve Corino. It is a “worst” matches DVD and have requested him use my Philly appearance. If he does use it, I will make sure everyone can order a copy. LOL