Saturday, December 09, 2006

RassleBits: Vanity, TLCW Big Show, Gates, Hollywood and Axeman, Jumptertown, Top Grosses and Attention!!!

----Vanity, who I heard from earlier this week about the WEW PPV, also sent this along –“I had a really great time doing the pay per view. I worked my very first wrestling match at the old ECW arena, which was packed. I was nervous at first but Francine (ecw,wwe) gave me a pep talk and really helped me out a lot. Francine who was just a sweetheart. I got to meet a lot of great female wrestlers like Mercedes Martinez, April Hunter,Bobcat, Amy Lee, and many many more. A lot of other wrestlers like the Sandman (ecw) was there. Who is also a great guy and funny!! It was just an overall great experience!! I look forward to the next pay per view and I thank them for the opportunity. Athena is in the photo [by Brian Graddis] to the right. Why?? Because I think she looks really good in that suit. LOL

----TLCW is building for a big show on January 6, 2007 in Ripley, TN. They will be moving for that night to a bigger building to support more fans. I could not get many details, but I think booker Derrick King has lots of great things planned. I am looking for some of these things to finish feuds – TLC, cage and was even told to look for some kind of shoot/worked thing. It could be the first big show of 2007.

----Gate from Friday on the SUW show was a bit wrong. I was thinking $5 to let people in, but looks like they let everyone in for $1 or $2 because the whether was so bad. USWF is also getting 120 – 150 estimates from last Friday’s $1 show.

----My address and phone number was posted on Hollywood Jimmy’s board. I would like to personally thank Jimmy for removing it. I have no idea why something like that would be posted?? Most people can obtain that info by e-mailing me, but why would you post it on a message board. Speaking of Jimmy’s site, Axeman Speaks is hilarious this week with the meeting that Axeman had with Jimmy. Deathwish had some nice comments made towards yours truly also. LOL

----Jumpertown results are also posted in Axeman Speaks. Chris Rocker’s valet was Lawler’s ex-girlfriend Joanie. Rocker wrestled Neil Taylor that night. I was told that Joanie caused some problems in the back. “Cruzin’ 4 Pain” were on the show, but are not expected to return. Did not get the full story on that one??

----Tonight with APP/CWA I am expecting to have some changes to in the Top 10 grosses of the year. ASWF has a big show next weekend that might place them in the Top 10. If for some reason, Memphis Wrestling does get to do the Coliseum, I am expecting that will be the top grossing show of the year.

----ATTENTION AREA WORKERS – Below are two opportunities that you may take advantage of. The only way you are going to make it in this business is to be seen!! Take a shot and get out there!!

--Shimmer-Women Athletes is looking for talent for a DVD taping near Chicago in the first quarter of 2007. Any woman wrestler interested in being part of the tapings are encouraged to submit demo material no later than 1/1. E-mail dave_prazak@yahoo.com for more info. You can also be evaluated in person on 12/20 in Fayetteville, NC.

--WWE will be having tryouts on 12/13 at the OC Dojo in San Clemente, CA. They are looking for huge, charismatic guys and "ultra" hot women. So if you know someone who can be the next Daniel Rodimer and Kelly Kelly and can get the fast track to wrestling stardom, they're looking for them. For more info you can go to info@upw.com