Sunday, February 25, 2007

RassleResults: ASWF Walnut Ridge, AR 2.24.07 - Biggest Gate in ASWF History!!!

----I still don't have complete detailed results or comfirmed gate, but I wanted to post what I have so far.

----Giant Hillbilly beat Hollywood Jimmy via DQ; Brandon Barbwire/Anton Leveigh/Trent Shultz beat X Kaliber/The Juice/Phoenix X; "The Posse" [Chris/Simon] beat "Family Of Pain" [Sarge O'Reilly/Mickey Ray] in a loser leaves ASWF match; Chris Rocker beat John Saxon w/Irresistable Danielle; Austin Lane w/Nikki Lane/Hollywood Jimmy beat Brandon Baxter and in the Main Event: Jerry "The King" Lawler beat Dirty Little Dave.

----I am getting a figure of 500 paid with a house of $5,000...Solid card up and down! Second match was better this time. Not **** but probably worth **1/2...Posse & FOP should be ***1/2. Rocker & Saxon should be ***. I was told that Lane vs Baxter tore the house down, but wasn't given a rating... DLD & King ***1/2.