Thursday, March 13, 2008

I Love Being Shot at By An AK47


----Mark Sterling, who recently worked a few shows for LAW & TLCW in this area, had a fun time last night ducking bullets.

One wounded in Brookside shooting

Kansas City police responded to a shooting outside the Brookside Health and Fitness Center, 6675 Holmes Road, tonight.

The shooting happened shortly before 9 p.m. The victim was hit in the leg, and injuries were not life-threatening, a police dispatcher said.

A bullet reportedly penetrated the wall of the health club, but no one inside was hurt.

----Mark Sterling then posted the following as a myspace.com bulletin.

I love being shot at by an AK47

"The story downplays it. The "wall" is glass windows. My gym has 3 bullets holes through the glass front windows. Had ak47 bullets 5 feet from me as I was in the pool area closing down. One of my gym members who was picking up her pool towel got glass in her leg. Called the cops, they were there within a minute, helicopters and all."

----Glad to hear you are ok bro. Mark reports the only causality was the pair of pants he was wearing.


Source: www.kansascitynews.com